Saturday, May 31, 2008

Defeat Homesickness for good


This website focuses specifically on dealing with homesickness as one of the major culture shock's symptoms. You will find that actually you have experienced feeling of homesickness even before departure. This may impact defectively on your study overseas. Therefore, it is essential to deal with this feeling and not to wait for homesickness to leave you by itself. You should cope with this feeling. These website suggests several ways to handle this problem. Check it out..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi so funny bro =)
How are you? hopefully you're doing well. I'm so sorry for belated comment.By the way, you know I've just posted about your blog in my blog ;p

Embly Jacky said...

Hihi so funny bro =)
How are you? hopefully you're doing well. I'm so sorry for belated comment.By the way, you know I've just posted about your blog in my blog ;p